Version 1.0.1 (2064) 5/28/15
Bug fix release.
- Fixed a problem with showing reward information in Settings.
- Disabled Instabug initial alert.
- Fixed minor cosmetic problem in Reward dialog.
Version 1.0 (2040) 4/29/15
First release version.
Version 0.3.1 (2018) 4/23/15
- Notice: To “Fire and Follow” you now single-tap with two fingers instead of double-tapping. This makes it less likely that you will be inadvertantly locked out while following a bullet.
- More beta testers added to Credits (in More).
- Fixed a problem where selecting Settings resulted in a crash.
- Localization improvements.
Version 0.2.0 (1980) 4/17/15
- When you move/turn using the motion arrows in the lower right, you can now fire your cannon at the same time.
- Significantly improved performance, especially on slower iPhones, e.g. 4s.
- Added a small fixed reticle (crosshair) in center of the screen.
- Added indicators showing cannon elevation and traverse in the lower right.
- When using “Tilt Control”, a small cross is displayed in the lower right indicating movement and turning.
- Also, when using “Tilt Control”, screen rotation is disabled.
- Greatly improved the Spanish localization.
- Improved the parallax effect.
- Added a link to the FAQs in the Welcome message and the Help overlay.
- The Help overlay appearance is improved, and it zooms in/out of the Help button.
- On starting the very first game, the Help overlay is automatically shown with a pulsing Help button.
- The engine sound now plays during turns and at a low volume when idling.
- Adjusted the relative volumes of the alert sounds.
- Better walker shadows.
- The “Delete All User Data” button in Settings is clearer.
- Fixed crash when pausing a game that has terminated.
- Fixed crash that occurred after multiple same level restarts.
- Fixed crash when using the Settings button and the settings data has been corrupted. Note: If you continue to see this problem, please remove and re-install Walkers 3D.
- Due to increased performance, bullets no longer pass through robots and trees at higher levels.
- Adjusted icon buttons so the UI would not be inadvertently hidden.
- Fixed an issue where it was difficult to adjust the Sound and Music volumes.
Version 0.1.0 (1165) 3/24/15
- First Beta
Version 0.0.29 (1152) 3/23/15
- Require password to set Developer Mode.
- Always enable “Play Level” but dim text beneath it if level is not selectable.
- Show high score on main menu.
- Log major events to server. (No user-specific data.)
Version 0.0.28 (1071) 3/20/15
- Tapping header at the top of the Game view hides/shows it.
- Display next reward points instead of high score.
- Implement Buy and Restore.
- Add iPad layout.
- Localize Store for Spanish.
- Use points for awarding rewards, not level.
- Added animation of menu buttons with Setting to disable.
- Added shield wall and shimmer it when walker hits it.
- Bugs Fixed
- “Restart Level” used wrong level.
- “Darkness” did not carry over to next level.
- Some rewards could be selected without having won them.
- Skewed random distribution of trees.
- Small timing changes.
- Only update saved level score when new value is higher.
- Misc “Promo” features to support the trailer video.
- Various minor layout changes.
Version 0.0.27 (578) 3/10/15
- This version was successfully published to the app store as a beta version.
- Reverted back to Xcode 6.2 and Swift 1.1.
- Added “Store” to main menu and added “Walkers 3D Store” menu.
- Display 3 in-app purchase items defined in the App Store, including price.
- “Buy” button is not yet functional.
Version 0.0.26 (495) 3/9/15
- Limit travel to area inside mountain horizon, i.e. the shield.
- Add shield sound and shimmer visual effect when hitting shield. In addition to rebounding.
- Add bigger cannon to Tank.
- Add “Tank Cannon” reward, including setting. Localized for Spanish.
- Restore reward localization.
- Handle audio interruptions properly, allowing audio to resume and pausing/resuming game.
- Adjust Change and Swap buttons.
- Hide Help by tapping anywhere.
- In More, link to FAQs on web site.
- Only make most likely button bold in menus, e.g. Start New Game.
- Adjust menu layouts.
Version 0.0.25 (306) 3/5/15
- Allow sounds from other apps to play, e.g. music from Music app.
- Adjust relative volumes.
- Add “Enable Parallax” setting.
- Improve parallax effect, including when Tilt Control is enabled.
Version 0.0.24 (265) 3/4/15
- Add new Setting to pick language, English or Spanish.
- Fully localize for Spanish: More, Query and other UI items.
- Add link to AppStore in More.
Version 0.0.23 (136) 3/2/15
- Preparations for submitting to App Store.
- Improve tree burning animation.
Version 0.0.22 (100) 3/1/15
- Start supporting build number.
- Change app name from “Walkers3D” to “Walkers 3D”.
- Adjust updateIntervals to use real time, resulting in smooth animations.
- Improve bullet explosion animation.
- Time scale setting for use with Promo to capture bullets in flight.
- Pause game during Help.
- Improve layout of Query dialog.
- Use italics for reward title.
- Invoke Query dialog based on reward. Just one time. After level 4.
- Add left arrows to settings.
- Increase size of walker color images.
- Remove second alert when resetting user data.
- In welcome screen change okay to I understand.
- Add “Demo Mode” setting.
- “Stop Demo” button stops game and shows Welcome dialog.
- Demo Mode starts in level 2 with a score of 5.